Monday 30 July 2007

Love ThySelf

LOVE THYSELF
-----------------
When I love me, things will change.

I won't be so wrapped up in thinking that I'm not good enough.

I won't try to perfect the way I look for anyone.

I won't need to, for true beauty lies within.

> When I love me, life will be different, I won't care if people hate me, or if they don't like who I'm friends with. I won't let them judge me I'll do my best not to judge others because of my own insecurity.

> When I love me, I'll be able to forget about all the bad things in my life.

I'll see the glass half full, rather than half empty.

I'll make choices to the best of my ability and without someone else's

> i n put. That way, I'll know in my heart it was the right thing to do.

> When I love me, nothing will get me down. I'll be

> able to look in the mirror and smile, because I'll

> happy with what I see. I won't be ashamed of what I look like or what I wear.

I won't have to be someone I'm not just to please my peers.

> When I love me. I'll be abale to be myself.

I'll say what's on my mind and not feel as if I've said the wrong thing.

I'll believe in myself and believe that I can accomplish my goals. I'll tell everyone, "Hey, I did that, and I did it on my own."

> When I love, I'll be able to feel whole. My life will finally come together and I'll be truly happy.

I won't have to regret what I've done in the past or what I'm destined to do in the future. I feel like I'm worth something and that I helped make a difference.

> But most of all, when I love me, I'll be able to pass

> on that love, so other can be happy like me.

Everyone deserves to love themselves. No one should ever feel

> that they aren't loved by themselves; because in

> the end, it won't matter how popular you were, or how

> you dressed or who your friends were. You only need to worry about you and

> if you loved yourself.

Some day, I'll realize that I did..I just didn't know it.

No comments: