Thursday 15 July 2010

It's been almost two year since I last wrote or put anything in my blog. With the advent of all this so called social networking websites were you share what's happening in your life in real time who wants to read a blog. But I am bit different and sure that there are others like me who do take time out of their busy lives and write a blog. It can be anything or everything for them. I went to temple after more than two years, today with my Mum as it was her B'day and she wanted to go to temple. In the temple I was questioning does a God really cares what's going on into this world? I don't think so I don't think there is any GOD. But in life we had so many choices and so many options and sometimes they are easy to make and sometimes they are hard to make. Some decisions you make it in instant and for some you took ages. I don't know where some of my decisions will take me 20 years down the lane. But whatever it is I will try not to regret and moan over it. When I grow older I want to be a Happy and wise man.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you write a blog, hope you keep it up!